Thread: Yippee! FREE Book for Beginners !!
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2012, 03:09 AM
Find More Posts by CaptJac
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDuff View Post
Hi CaptJac!.... I am completely new to this hobby and just watched/subscribed to your YouTube 'Flight School 101' channel. Very educational information. started of with a little syma s107 I got as a gift and have been entranced for the last 2 weeks. I just found FMS, Preflight, and Helisim RC as downloads, reading here I think only HeliSim will stay installed. Is that the Phoenix simulator you are recording in?. I like the different practice areas there, I'll have to check them out as well. I'm hoping to improve so as to move on to a 4 channel model, then possibly CP, but not sure if my old brain can absorb all that. Thanks for the lessons, and please send me a copy as well when you get the chance.....I think I'll be searching your threads out here as well. Happy Flying!... Dave
Hi Dave - thanks for the feedback - glad the Flight School 101 is helping. The recordings were made on the Phoenix Simulator. If you decide to jump aboard Phoenix, the Phoenix Simulator Flight School is in its 3rd year for CP training. I'm just like you - only started earlier. Been flying and writing and schooling for about 5 years - maybe longer - I forgot. One thing for sure - I'm having more fun than one person should be allowed. Incredible hobby!! Now if I could only quit getting older!!!
CaptJac is online now Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member