View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2012, 09:45 PM
Find More Posts by kodak_jack
Hilton (Rochester), NY
Joined Mar 2008
10,729 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
I think the skid pipes look awesome way out front..."it says"...don't mess with me Nice protection for the nose too. How is the forward flight Jack? The tail boom looks pretty long. Could be the pic angle. My Model 4; the blade tips are 2 3/4" to the end of the boom.

Your "Blue Baby" does look nice though. I think she deserves a spin through the open meadows and let her "really" stretch her legs The next time you fly your Champ bring 'Ole Blue along

Speaking of Champ's. Our's "might" be here sometime the end of the week

Mike.
The blades are the 55 Degree jobs, so, I think they're a little shorter than the usual Xtreme blades. The tip of the blade to the tip of the tail is a measly 5" on mine!
Forward flight is nice. It tips the nose and goes!! My Lama, on the other hand, ...
According to our local weather guy, the next few days are supposed to be ideal. Get out there and get that Champ in the air. Remember, don't get it up there too high. It's light and it might be waving bye, bye if you're not careful. It takes very little throttle to fly it and the lower the throttle, the longer the battery will last.
kodak_jack is offline Find More Posts by kodak_jack