View Single Post
Old Jun 09, 2012, 07:23 AM
Find More Posts by epoxyearl
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
11,042 Posts
I'm making an effort to please you....So much of what goes on in this discussion seems so upsetting to you,that we don't want to further your discomfort.

So let me get this straight-are you comfortable with using laser cut parts,no matter what their origin,in a scratch built model? You answered a question,with a question,which is not definitive.

Do you or do you not approve of laser cut parts,in a scratch built project? It's not an essay.....Yes,or No will be accepted as a complete answer.

I get the idea that "purists" are low on your list,yet you're pushing for high standards of compliance in something as simple as a forum application.-I don't have any problem with that.This is not my forum idea.But I do approve of it.I have gone back and reviewed the rules,as you suggested. With your continued help,we'll probably get it right ,eventually.

We're trying to lay some ground rules here,so if a point is taken on a particular post,there needs to be a rule to refer to.If some rules are too strict,they can be modified.

So rather than modify rules,we'll do our best to generate plausible ones with what I like to call "flexible boundaries".. We will be allowed to waltz off the path a little to clarify a point,or express an opinion,without it's being pointed out that opinion is not necessarily that of the sponsor.
epoxyearl is online now Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Airshows, and Tradition.