Find More Posts by Nethole
Trader Rating: 17
Registered Lurker
Joined Aug 2004
2,613 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A_Reno View Post
How did you get a reply for the problem nethole is having? How would you know what member he was even talking about?
I searched through the online forsale items, and looked for everyone who bought from the person around the same time i did. I saw a large number of things for sale by the seller. I PM-ed each person to ask if they had received their merchandise. Each person told me that they had received 'my daughter's in the hospital message'.

I saw this seller had been posting online for several days after completing sales.

This made me think the seller was trying to make a cash grab before junking his rcgroups account. It wouldn't be the first time someone who had be registered for a while 'ditched a bunch of buyers' at the same time.

If there's a legitimate medical problem, that sucks, but don't use a 'supposed' medical problem 4 days after a sale to claim to be a reason why you couldn't ship earlier.

Time for the seller to just refund the money, as has been requested by me through PMs, and via paypal.
Nethole is offline Find More Posts by Nethole