View Single Post
Old Jun 08, 2012, 03:21 AM
Find More Posts by PHMX
Never trust laughing dolphins
Joined Feb 2011
2,098 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thwaitm View Post
Reading around it appears that there are 2 RX801 firmwares. I and another guy have the non D7 binding version and your friend and someone else both have the binding version.
Might be true, but so far I can't tell whether it's the receiver or radio in such a case causing the problem.

Quote:
Yep, and I tried all your suggestions honestly for the benefit of my satisfaction and that of the OP and anyone else reading.

Conclusion was: it might work, but it might not. If all you have is a D7 you might want to avoid the RX801.

Fair no?
Yes, very fair and the only proper conclusion in my opinion.

Quote:
So come on then... where do you live? Hong Kong? GuangZhou?

Your English is perfect so I'm guessing you're well educated, possibly an Engineer and you're either native HK/Singapore Chinese or an expat/dual national living in Asia...
Warm yet?
Yes, you're close indeed, but I don't really see any gain to revealing where I live or what I do for a living. I prefer (some) anonimity, so people can really take my largely unbiased comments or advice as they see fit. I'm well aware of the downsides to this, but I'd consider it to be a healthy compromise.

I could drop you a private message whenever I'm in Japan though. It might be fun to meet.
PHMX is offline Find More Posts by PHMX