Thread: Discussion Duratrax 1/5 DXR 500 superbike
View Single Post
Old Jun 08, 2012, 12:13 AM
Find More Posts by jumpsa
www.racerhobby.com
Joined May 2012
13 Posts
DXR 500 motorace - 1st I started with the gyro bike....i love it very much.....at least i can drive the bike out from the box........drive as slow as you can or imagine....its easy.....
i make a youtube....play by my son:-

1/5 R/C Bike - Anderson M5 Race MOTOGP (3 min 33 sec)

This bike look toys but the performance never get disappointed, but appearance is thruly scaleeeee....

Now i play the race kit, its also easy to drive......and fast........ but to go faster like a world champion......I think i need someone that is good to fine tune it.........what i think is just lesser out the weight will do..............i surely think it can be a competitive bike.......................many expert thought that this is just for beginner with the low price tag compare with those high price race bike.............what i like to say.....you don't try you never know.................someone is making the world to change.......................this bike is work as a 'key' to the door of r/c bike world...........................

just for your info....if you have a gyro version.....later if you think you are good.....then just change the tyre and rear wheel without gyro..............................
.My next move is modify the bike with TT SB5 body and fairings.............just to reduce weight, to see how good she can go................may be she will handle like a world champ bike...............yet to find out
jumpsa is offline Find More Posts by jumpsa
Last edited by jumpsa; Jun 08, 2012 at 12:34 AM.