View Single Post
Old Jun 06, 2012, 07:25 PM
Find More Posts by GuiotsBaby
United States, MT, Belgrade
Joined Aug 2010
344 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise MT View Post
Since there's not much "sloping" talk these days, I thought I'd add a 'flying' entry for your enjoyment. My apologies to all you cat lovers
Blessings,
Arlen

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...illed-car.html
All,

Well, I know PMT had TIO in mind when he decided to post the feline quadracopter. I suspect, however, that since he doesn't mind my two cats too much, he has reserved the macabre flying kitty idea for his neighbor's cats.

On a real flying note, TODAY would have been the day to be at TT. A full west wind almost all day, but too many other details to attend to at home. I did get down there yesterday, and about 2:30 P.M., it was as if God turned the switch on: a solid west wind with huge air and the Tobacco Root Mountains as a backdrop. Even though I was alone, I had a fantastic time screaming the Ninja all over the place: up close and far away. A great time. The wind then switched from the northwest (an even better slope), but the threat of lightning and hail forced me to chicken out and head for home.

Sorry you couldn't make it, 69M. I'll be in Washington for the next week and in North Dakota after that with PMT (trying once again to hit the FF famous Williston slope). Hope all is well.

BTID,

TIO
GuiotsBaby is offline Find More Posts by GuiotsBaby