Originally Posted by idletime
Err...how is that done exactly
Try this first.
1. Remove the prop for safety.
2. turn your radio on and set the throttle trim to neutral
3. move your throttle stick all the way forward
4. connect the lipo to the esc
5. you will hear 3 musical notes followed by 2 more beeps
6. move the throttle stick back to the bottom and you should now hear 3 more
beeps confirming the esc is now armed.
7. disconnect your battery and mount the prop back on the motor
8. go flying!
This should reset your throttle endpoints. I hope it works for you.