View Single Post
Old May 30, 2012, 08:03 AM
Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
United States, SD, Custer
Joined Feb 2011
6,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post
@cgpirre: I have no idea at all..I'm waiting for the prototype to arrive but that is still more than a week away..Mr. Chan (the boss of Benma) said that the price would be a little more than the V911 because of the added costs of the servos...but they will be fair and the price difference won't be too significant.

@scousethief, thanks for the comments, I'll pass them onto Benma models... as I don't work for the company (They only consult me because I'm a friend of the boss of the company), I have little say in what happens haha.. so I don't know if these things will be implemented. I don't think the silver thingys have any purpose... and I did talk in depth to their boss about the 9x binding issue..apparently he doesn't want to clone their protocol because every company is supposed to have their own...he wanted this to be something truly original and so I really didn't know what to say after that :P...I heard there may be a version that uses the V911 RX so that might work with the V911 tx.. but you'd lose the plugs and independent servos and so-forth... we'll have to see what really makes its way to production eventually...

@massiveoverkill: Well the owner of WLToys and the owner of Benma are very good friends so it's quite possible that he saw the pics I sent of your mods too..haha..I don't know about the sample but I'll ask :P
Thanks for trying. Heck, I'd even be happy with a bunch of the new flybars to retrofit to my BNF spares and compare to my prototype.
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: MassiveRC ZMR PDB