Hi FPV Raptor Thread,
Having read through this thread in detail. I can't seem to find the best tried and tested motor for the 2 metre raptor. I have one of these in the post with no electronics. I plan on flying this bird with a 5000mah battery and a Canon Camera
I have seen the following motors mentioned a lot...
- Stock motor - What is it? Where can i buy it from? is it any good, heard mixed reports - what prop is best for this if i can hold of it?
- Eflite Power 10 brushless motor
- This looks like a nice bit of kit, but the pylon requires a lot of cutting and modding to get it to fit. -
- Eflite Heli 420 motor
- not sure about this.
- Hobbyking motor
- 3536 1200kv - prop suggestions would be good
- 2836 motor, 1200 - 1300 kv rating, 8 x 4 prop
- 3530 motor, 1200 - 1300 kv rating, 8 x 4 prop
- 3536 motor, 1500 - 1600 kv rating, 8 x 6 prop.
I guess what I am trying to say, is what motor and prop should i get? I have a few large 60 amp escs that'll do the job. I know that people are using 3s 5000mah batteries in these, And i have a few of those, so would like to stay with 3s.
If I anyone can recommend something that will fit on the standard mount that would be best... :-)