View Single Post
Old May 27, 2012, 07:39 PM
Find More Posts by Viking50
Bob
Joined Aug 2010
232 Posts
ARYA Contact

Chris,

No need to rain on our parade,,,, sadly,,,,, someone has led you up the garden path again.

The running of the 2013 Morgan Black has been authorised by the ARYA following application from both the QRYA and the former AEC12OA. Please contact the ARYA President for verification. E-mail l.a.walker3@bigpond.com

In addition, nothing can be taken away from Peter Morris in his determination in bringing the Morgan Black competition to Australia. His efforts are well known among the Australian EC12 owners and the credit justly rests with Peter..

Like it or not, the EC12 class remains governed by the national body, Australian Radio Yachting Association (ARYA). Subsequently, I hereby advise ALL posters, if you have any question relating to ARYA responsibilities, contact the ARYA Executive committee; they have the facts and details that may not common knowledge.

I’m sure we all agree with your view of simplicity and I’ll add common sense, it’s a great philosophy to live by and as you say,,,,, it works extremely well.

Bob S.
Viking50 is offline Find More Posts by Viking50
Last edited by Viking50; May 27, 2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Correction