View Single Post
Old May 26, 2012, 10:23 PM
Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4
Redjestird Youser
Joined Jan 2009
3,881 Posts
A couple notes...

I had that Hobbyking motor I mentioned in a previous post, and I'm fairly certain that I did the run time adjustments for the radio timer before. Today I got some flying in on the .30/stretched 500 JetRanger with the 'new' 880kv Protos (by Scorpion) motor I installed. I definately need to bump that time up longer after seeing what the charger put back in the packs...seems much more efficient than the HK motor (runs a bunch cooler too).

And another side note if you are playing with a BeastX...did some tuning and got it to feel a lot better for me via going to minimum stick deadband and fastest cyclic response options. Got rid of the dead spot and delay I was getting (compared to my Vbar birds). Funny thing about the BeastX, the tail gyro seems to be much more robust than the 'gold standard' Vbar, lol. With generally mediocre 'scale' tail blades and an 'ok' tail servo...seems to work noticably better than some of my Vbar birds using a less-powerful tail system like this stretched JetRanger.

Well, that's all
SidewaysLS4 is offline Find More Posts by SidewaysLS4