Find More Posts by KFC
KFC
Blue Foam Master!!!
United States, KY, Hanson
Joined May 2007
2,795 Posts
Discussion
Summer build list

I have quite a few items on my summer build list and I thought this would be a good source of motivation to get as many of them completed as possible. Here we go...

1. 40 size electric Quickie. I got a set of plans from RC Modeler magazine for a sport scale version of Burt Rutan's Quickie. This is one of those truly unique airplanes that has been on my wish list for several years now. I managed to find an appropriate electric power system for it and construction has already commenced. With a little luck this one could be finished by the end of June.

2. 150% modified twin Springer tugboat
One thing I have definitely discovered a need for, both at home and on the road is a good recovery system for boats and floatplanes. This is my answer to that need.

3. Hodgehound challenge builds
These are detailed in a separate blog entry and WILL be completed in time for HHAEFI v7

4. 8 foot wing rebuild.
This is just a matter of building a replacement for my 8 foot nightflyer. Shouldn't take more than a week or so

5. RiteWing Z2 FYU.
This project will be unveiled at SEFF 2013. All details will remain classified until that time.

6. B-52 EDF
This one has been sitting on the bench for a while and will probable stay there for a little while longer. I hope to have this one ready for SEFF 2013

7. Beriev Be-200 amphibious EDF.
I think I have an easy way to manage the difficult aspects of this particular project so with a little luck I might be able to knock this out in a couple of weeks. A definite possibility for hhaefi this year.
KFC is offline Find More Posts by KFC