Find More Posts by RugFlyer
"LiPo-Blaster"
Duluth, GA
Joined Apr 2009
934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody63 View Post
Hey Rick

I can't quite picture (hint hint :roll eyes how your using the washers in your CS housing given the high lip around where the motor screws go?

I normally use washers with my other housings but just couldn't see how they could be used with the CS.

Cheers anyone who can point me in the right direction.

Dave
I placed the washers on top of the high lips and may have used slightly longer screws to secure the motor, but I'm not certain. It's been a couple of weeks and I've assembled a few more edf's since then so it all kind'a runs together... lets blame it on short term memory!

I'll check a CS-10 with the 2855/2300kv motor tomorrow and get back to ya.

Just started on my TWM JB-11 today, what an awesome kit!
With it's HUGE Intakes(3.25"wide x 3.85"high) and Exhaust Nozzles( 68mm) plus the long 17" Intakes it's taylor made for the ChangeSun 10 Blade Fans! May close the exhaust down to 60mm or so.

I'm doing some additional mods to mine starting with replacing the slightly out of scale nose cone with a Freewing SU-35's, looks-more better. Also using the FW SU-35 E-Retracts that's going to be a job. Already cut out for the nose gear. I ripped the gay pilot outt'a there too replacing him with a more scale slightly smaller one and detailing the cockpit. May change it to an SU-27 since I have some good Russian decals. Sorry, I got carried away, I'll post details over on the TWM JB-11 thread...

Rick
RugFlyer is offline Find More Posts by RugFlyer
Last edited by RugFlyer; May 22, 2012 at 11:38 PM.