Old May 21, 2012, 01:22 PM
Find More Posts by brandonmoon
Fly & Have Fun..Enjoy the Ride
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Mar 2009
5,833 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnick2k8 View Post
I'm hoping by the time BH posts their FMS Gear Replacement notice, all of us will be able to notify them from the heads-up we get here in this forum from each other... I hope it goes smoother than previous experience has shown... I also really hope these will be a real improvement and not a 10% or 20% improvement...
bnick
I just got my Email from FMS as well...Looks like late June and that's a maybe by the sound of the Email?
.................................................. .................................................. ........

Dear Brandon,

Thank you for your mail. dear Brandon, the replaced retract may be ready at Mid June. We are not so sure now. We need to do more test to ensure the quality. You know both the consumer and FMS lost a lot for the poor V1 retract :-(

Besides, please kindly present your failure report to the distributor you bought the airplanes and the retract from. We will deliver the replaced retracts together to our distributors after released (there are so many failure report from America that we cannot send one by one. As I mentioned before the EMS fee from China to America is as expensive as the retract itself)) Hope we can have your kindly understanding.

Best regards,
Melody
brandonmoon is offline Find More Posts by brandonmoon
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: "TORA...TORA...TORA" A...