View Single Post
Old May 21, 2012, 01:18 PM
Find More Posts by bnick2k8
Portland, Oregon
Joined Aug 2008
1,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoHeliNut View Post
BM, I get what your saying regarding "Your" retracts.

However it looks like they are going to instruct their venders to actually issue a kind of warranty for the burned up retracts on their websites. If BH follows through & sends new retracts out. It will be a nice new feather in their hat.

PW-RC & RC-Castle I'm sure will send out new retracts to their affected customers.

However I wonder how Philip would handle my case. He sent me a new one when one of mine burned up but I never used it. I have two working retracts but most likely they'll burn up. Unless it's just the higher voltage that does it. If I ever use them it will be with 4.8v only.

Also I have yet to know whether or not the P-47 reracts are going to last any thength of time.

I'm hoping by the time BH posts their FMS Gear Replacement notice, all of us will be able to notify them from the heads-up we get here in this forum from each other... I hope it goes smoother than previous experience has shown... I also really hope these will be a real improvement and not a 10% or 20% improvement...
bnick
bnick2k8 is offline Find More Posts by bnick2k8