Originally Posted by tominator06
Haven't posted in here in a long time but I've owned the v1 beast since 12/2010. My elevator servo locked up on me after just a few flights. I got it down with just little crease for damage. I ended up simply blowing out the servo with compressed air. It never bothered since. I racked it up to dust or a try piece of foam getting in there and causing the issue. I really think these servos are susceptible to binding due to foreign matter.
Thankyou for an informative post, now that i have it working again i hope it gives me many trouble free flights as well.
I also really like HH's products, i may not agree with the prices for some of these models however i still purchase the ones that appeal to me.