Old May 17, 2012, 12:07 AM
Find More Posts by RoyAceWings
Trader Rating: 3
Joined Jan 2012
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
For Sale
Sailplane Bags by Ace Wing Carrier

Hi Everyone, Some asked to post our bags here so I will give you a day view of some of our Sailplane carriers. These come in multiple sizes and you can contact us if you would like something specific. Always nice to here form you.

Ace Wing Carrier

Name: Blk Glider Bag by AceWing Carrier.jpg
Views: 139
Size: 204.5 KB
Description: Name: Blk Sailplane Bag by Ace Wing Carrier.jpg
Views: 113
Size: 241.3 KB
Description:

These come in different colors.

Thanks for coming by Ace Wing Carriers

Ace Wing Carrier
Roy

Our products are Made in the USA

Sorry did not mean to leave you hanging on information. So allot of pilots like to have there sailplane bags made a certain way. Some like additional pockets on the out side for different things. Some pilots like there bags shorter they say there to long and some like them longer or specific for a certain sailplane. We do just that, and the prices will very and when you see your buddies sailplane bags it might not be the same as yours. But the basics are on our site with prices for those bags. We have been trying to make it about the Pilots and what they will like. The configuration of the bags is what you can dream up. But we do make a standard bag.

I have to run again working on bags for UAV Aerospace Company.

I also want to thank those who showed the way to our site. I ran out of time this morning.
RoyAceWings is offline Find More Posts by RoyAceWings
Last edited by RoyAceWings; May 18, 2012 at 03:09 PM. Reason: More Information needed