View Single Post
Old May 16, 2012, 08:26 AM
Find More Posts by ServoCity
United States, KS, Winfield
Joined Jun 2011
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rms59 View Post
Actually I'm about to buy a Hitec radio system but I'm worried about your return policy. Buying something that is DOA and can't return it to you bothers me.

Still deciding whether to take the chance.

Dick
Hi Dick,

Thanks for contacting us and voicing your concern. Hitec has very high quality products and we can guarantee that if you purchase a Hitec radio from us it will not be DOA. If in some crazy instance a product is DOA, the only reason we ask customers to return defective product directly to Hitec is to speed up the repair/replacement process. If the unit comes back to us, we have to send it on to Hitec anyway; and when the customer does this directly, the process is much quicker.

I'm not sure what radio system you are interested in, but Hitec does have a great promotion going on right now where you can get a free Rx with your purchase of an Aurora 9, Eclipse 7 Pro, Optic 6, or Optic 6 Sport. It's definitely worth checking out - you can find more details here: http://www.servocity.com/html/promotions.html

Again, thanks for reaching out to us and I hope that you'll give us a try - you won't be disappointed .
Thanks,
ServoCity
ServoCity is offline Find More Posts by ServoCity
Site Sponsor