Old May 15, 2012, 09:40 AM
Find More Posts by jackerbes
Jack
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
18,096 Posts
Turn Calculators 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Simple Turn Calculator too

Ron,

A while back manuel_v updated his turn calculator 5 spreadsheet to turn calculator 6 (he added the ABC wind) and posted it to a thread as an attachment. It is in a zip archive because *.xls it is not an file type that is approved for uploading and posting in it's native format.

The original turn calculator thread has died of old age and cannot be posted to any more so I was unable to add TC6 to that thread.

Your sticky would be a wonderful, and I think appropriate even, place to find Turn Calculator 6 (for DLRK, LRK, Half Parallel DLRK, and ABC winds) and also the quicker and easier Simple Turn Calculator (DLRK winds only). I've uploaded them here for your consideration. There are four as of now:

Turn Calculator 5 -

Turn Calculator 6

Simple Turn Calculator

Simple Turn Calculator V2

All of these calculators are *.xls spreadsheets that can be run under M$ Excel or the free OpenOffice.Org Calc softwares.

Added Note 05/25/2015 - I have all seven of the various versions of the Turn Calculator attached here now. This will be my point for referring folks to Manuel's wonderful spreadsheets!

Jack
jackerbes is offline Find More Posts by jackerbes
Last edited by jackerbes; May 25, 2015 at 08:01 AM. Reason: add title