View Single Post
Old May 14, 2012, 11:22 PM
Find More Posts by Scooter619
Joined Jan 2012
69 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRCnut View Post
If necessary, you can "re-reverse" the throttle channel in Naza Assistant. Also, make sure your control channel for the Naza is set up so that its endpoints fall within the 'A' and 'M' portions of the Assistant indicator below the stick position indicators.
Thanks Bruce and Bob. I was able to get the ESC's to calibrate correctly using Bruce's suggestions. I ran the Naza Assistant again and calibrated the Tx. This time, the throttle acted normally (slider to the left is throttle stick down) with the throttle set to "normal" in Naza. Unplugged everything and motors would not arm. So I tried setting Tx throttle channel to "normal", then re-did Naza's Tx calibration, this time "reversing" the throttle stick monitor in Naza. Everything behaved as before. Tried to start the quad up, and re-arm motors. No love.

One thing I noticed is that the yellow blinking light on the Naza (when it's in "auto" mode) double blinks when I move any of the sticks besides the throttle. I think that's an visual error code that means the throttle is reversed. This is really weird. My VC-450 did not require me to reverse the throttle channel. The only real difference between that and my new HT-FPV setup is the ESC's are Turnigy 25A's (as opposed to the 18A's on the 450) and the motors are Hoverthings motors (as opposed to the Kedas on the 450).

Any thoughts?
Scooter619 is offline Find More Posts by Scooter619