In chronological order:
- Fixed the squealing belt on her car (finally).
- Roses and a greeting card.
- Breakfast, pancakes and eggs, not in bed.
- Two hours of horseback riding (mostly her hobby and favorite thing in the world).
- A Corona with a lime on the front lawn - she never had one (she's not a beer drinker) - "Hey that's good!" (The lawn did not turn into a tropical beach )
- Filet Mignon smothered with mushrooms for dinner.
Oh, and nothing left for her to clean up.
I tried that "She's not my mother" thing - didn't fly