View Single Post
Old May 11, 2012, 08:10 PM
Find More Posts by ChopperJack
Moving Parts
United States, MS, Columbus
Joined May 2011
1,845 Posts
HK ripped me off to the tune of $280. I will never give them the opportunity to rip me off again. They aren't that cheap and there are too many other vendors with better service (HeliPal). Just so you will know. I hope it doesn't but it could happen to you!
-------------------------------------------------------
Ok, CORRECTION. HK sent me an email which lead to my discovery that my paypal account was credited the $192 on 3/12. It wasn't handled the way I was expecting but I did receive the refund. Now I am completely done with HK. This little adventure started 12/7/11 and ended 3/12/12. I have found HK to be very slow to act and to respond. The items they sell are often second rate or defective. I consider HK too risky for me to do business with regardless of how inexpensive their stuff may seem - there is a hidden cost.
-------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I am willing to give HK the benefit of the doubt in my particular instance. The one major problem I had was basically no one's fault which is a bit difficult to swallow. It seems, mind you, two days after I removed the extremely negative post about my experience with HK from my blog, I started getting email from them - too coincidental.
ChopperJack is offline Find More Posts by ChopperJack
Last edited by ChopperJack; Oct 08, 2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: 5/12/12 CORRECTION; 10/8/12 UPDATE