View Single Post
Old May 10, 2012, 02:32 PM
Find More Posts by Nico_J
NL
Joined Mar 2010
6 Posts
Hi Bill,
I,m currently experiencing a similar problem. Initially I used my desktop and was not able to connect to the elogger. Later I switched to my laptop and communication seems to be working. When I start the application (version 10.04) it will consistently ask to update the eloggerV3 to 5.96 and the OSDpro to 2.51 firmware each time I start the application. when I then do the updates it will allow me to setup the OSD screen parameters, however I'm not able to store them. When I click OK, I get a progress bar and after some time an error message instructing to send your ET support section an e-mail.
Next time I connect up the USB, the above repeats itself. Remarkable here is that allways the update program will show "UNKNOWN" as the current firmware.
During startup on the screen the version is displayed as a couple of graphics characters (no letters or numbers). For me it looks like settings can not be saved as each time I try to save them an error is displayed and the next time all settings from before are gone (text on screen) while the selction of graphics on screen are complete random.
Any thing I could try, any ideas ?
Your help is much appreciated as frustration starts to kick in.
Nic
Nico_J is offline Find More Posts by Nico_J