Old May 08, 2012, 10:21 PM
Find More Posts by JViolet10
Trader Rating: 10
Joined Jan 2012
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
For Sale
Planes and Heli LOT FOR SALE!

1. UM Polecat BNF - has a few normal wear and tare but everything works as should and recently replaced the aileron servo so that works great and doesnt wine. Include 5ish batteries? (not sure on the count, could be more of less) SOLD

2. F-27Q Stryker 180 BNF - Includes spare lipo. nose was damaged lightly before but repaired with the glue from my LHS (Cant remember name... brain fart). I honestly never flow this beast, before I got it out, i tested my friends ubersite with a new body that was the same design as this and i crashed that hard so I never took this off the ground. Electronics work great!!! $120 shipped

3. Blade 120SR BNF - Tons of extras! MH red Alum. Swash plate, alum main shaft and red alum rotor head. the swashplate is AMAZING!!! Includes several spare main blades, boom, blade grips, tail motor, tail rotor, and many extra parts. 4or5 e-flight batteries and 4or5 zippy 400mah 30c lipos. I hate selling this considering everything i have in it but I'm getting out of helis and back into cars (i live in a woods, not much flying space but lots of driving and jumps ) $160 shipped

4. Blade CX RTF - Includes extra CX2 body (red) and origional body. Both are in used shape but still great condition. No tears just simple wear from removing the body. Includes tons of extra parts! There are two extra main shafts in case you can't see them in the photos and 3 spare motors that all work. Fly's perfectly! $80 shipped

5. DX4e - used but great condition. Cheap way to get in the air with any BNF models and still works wonderfully. Also, great to use on cheaper helis/planes instead of getting your expensive dx6i and above models (i used this instead of my dx7s). $40 shipped

Pricing is firm. Thanks
JViolet10 is offline Find More Posts by JViolet10
Last edited by JViolet10; May 09, 2012 at 04:51 PM.