Find More Posts by Dukester
Trader Rating: 138
USA, TX, Houston
Joined Sep 2003
541 Posts
Trader Rating: 138
Sold
Garage Sale thread - big lot of stuff - Houston, TX area

Big lot of stuff, I got out of the hobby a while back and sold off most everything. I cleaned my garage out this week and was amazed at all the stuff I had left over. I've tried to note on the pic descriptions more or less whats in the lot, but the descriptions don't do it justice.

The short description:
Some planes- two foamy profiles, one new in pack, small delta
Blade mcx - in working condition, probably needs new batteries
bunch of plans of varied types - parkies to other
balsa wood, carbon fiber tube/sticks, CF tow, covering
building tools - covering irons, trim iron, coverign rolls, trim rolls, trim striping rolls, servo tester, cutting guides, incidence meter, CG machine, slot cutter
props - electric and glow
servo leads, other wire, lots of battery plugs
bunch of glow stuff - plugs, fuel, starter, field box with power panel
bins full of screws, nuts, bolts, hinges, etc
lots of other stuff

This is essentially a big lot of the items you run to the hobby shop for and end up spending $2, $3 or $4 each which after a while adds up to real money. There has got to be more than a thousand bucks worth of stuff here if you had to buy it retail. The enterprising soul who has time to sort it all out and sell it at a swap meet should be able to make some reasonable money here. There's $80 to $100 in toolboxes and storage bins easy.

But I just want it gone, so how about $200 for the entire lot?

I'm located in NW Houston. There is simply just too much stuff to ship, I'd need to build a big crate to hold all this stuff.

Thanks for looking,
Mike
Dukester is offline Find More Posts by Dukester