Thread: Discussion Aurora model set ups/templates
View Single Post
Old May 05, 2012, 03:26 PM
Find More Posts by A.T.
Joined Aug 2002
5,811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelity101 View Post
Are you using the gu344 or the Naza? It makes a difference in terms of EPA and what not. I have a setup using the Naza and I have switch f to go from ATTI mode to manual mode.
Current incomplete thread help me make a mix on my aurora 9
Without doubt you will better understand the question and may be able to provide an answer to OP's Naza problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc5811 View Post
Right should have mentioned that - I have the GU-344. I can't get the quad off the ground without it tilting towards the #2 - #3 blades. So I reversed the facing of the GU-344 and the quad still tilts towards the #2 - #3 blades. I thought #1 - #4 blades were supposed to be the front. And I need to know how this GU-344 works. I know it stabilizes, but is it automagical or do I need to invoke something. Anyways if anyone can give me some pointers using this setup with the Aurora 9 that would be great.
Aurora 9 - TriCopter & MultiCopters
Has information pertaining to multirotor machines and their relative threads if further information is required.
Please attach a zip file, when setup is complete, to this thread for inclusive under:
Aurora 9 - Template Index: Acro, Glider, Helicopter, Rock Crawler, Tanks, Simulator.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links (quick search = Ctrl+F)
A.T. is offline Find More Posts by A.T.