View Single Post
Old May 02, 2012, 11:40 AM
Find More Posts by sixty9mustang
Surf's up!!
United States, Mt, East Helena
Joined Oct 2005
1,518 Posts
Quote:
Chip,what you really need is a little enthusiasm!
HAHA!!!! Thanks TIO. I was feeling a little down had just watched a couple of videos of another SOS 60 flying, and just got me going is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise MT View Post
This post is for all my Slope Forum Friends, but especially for Chip!

After a long full day of teaching for my brother TIO, he calls my cell: "Winds blowing out of the W/NW!" Half an hour later we're speeding down the interstate toward TT. It was BIG AIR from the very get go. We flew what I call the 'west slope,' (actually faces more to the SW), until the sun got close to setting. For the first time in a LONG time, we both went home with all of our planes in one piece.....no repairs needed!!!

Chip - sure wish you could have been there, but it was a last minute decision.

I've attached a few of the many pix we took. Enjoy!
Blessings!
Arlen

P.S. for TIO - Think I'll go charge my batteries for this weekend's ALES event!
Oh sure, rub it in why don't ya! HAHA! I am thinking about packing a tent, the kids, and my planes and just going camping on TT, so I can get my fix......

Very Glad you guys had a GREAT day of flying! Looks like the road must be passable at this point also.

Quote:
Ahh, now will Chip go the monthly ALES or Table Top?
I AM seriously contemplating doing both. Just load the entire backseat of my truck up with planes, radios and a charger, then head to TT after the ALES contest. Since the indoor flying is off this Friday, I can preload the truck the night before.

HHMMMMMMM, a WHOLE Saturday of flying, I might just OD.!!!!

I wonder just how many planes I can get in the back seat of my truck.......?

Chip
sixty9mustang is online now Find More Posts by sixty9mustang