Thread: Discussion Walkera V450D01
View Single Post
Old May 02, 2012, 03:06 AM
Find More Posts by wlee1017
Joined Jul 2011
1,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityHndywrk View Post
The hobbywing 60A / 3A Switching BEC has a governor mode. Hoping it works out well. One of the reasons i decided on that one. Plus it has an easy to use card to program it. The Castle stuff is just too costly for me in comparison right now.

BTW I was able to switch my broken dip switches on my RX with a needle point. The wowhobbies manual says my TX should have channel 2 and 4 reversed and all others normal. Is there a reason wow hobbies uses the aile reverse switch and rudder reverse switch on the RX and counter reverse it in the TX? I'm trying to learn about how this RX is setup. When i get my new servo I need to know how this stuff is supposed to be. Is it just preference how the switches are set or does it affect the swash mixing? Because right now with the aile & elev switches ON and the reverse on the TX normal (off or down position) the cyclic appears to move the 2 servos i have in the right direction. But moving the pitch stick in throttle hold mode the servos move opposite. One up one down. Yet still cyclic works normally. If i reverse the aileron channel in the TX they work normally in TH with the pitch stick but left right cyclic move the servo the oppisite direction. I should probably wait till i have the servo, but i'm trying to preemptively figure all this out and i don't really understand the 3 servo mixing on this helicopter yet.
If your servos work normal in cyclic control but not in collective or pitch control, you go to swashmix inside tx & change those servo mix from positive to negative or vice versa. After u make correction, all servos should move in the same directions (up or down) under collective or pitch control. Of course, you may need to level swahplate too.
wlee1017 is offline Find More Posts by wlee1017