View Single Post
Old May 01, 2012, 07:54 PM
Find More Posts by webbsolution
Win=span\massXpractice+lu ck
Joined Jul 2007
3,693 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak79 View Post
NAN is releasing the Xplorer 2, and they are also working on something else? Can someone straighten this out for me. Wouldn't that upset people who get and X2 just to have something else come out right away?

Right now you can by the X2 in ST with the same carbon fuse.

You may also soon be able to purchase the same X2 wing with the Light tail group though the time frame for public consumpotion is unknown. Bob @Susa will jump on that I think he is away for a bit though.

The fin size and bolt pattern - I cant comment on that but I dont really care. I will get what they send and fly it as best as I can. Detachable fin - larger rudder pah ill negate any of those differences at the TX.

Plava - I only have my first X2 ST with the standard fuse. The other two are expected soon and they will be the SL fuses.

I am less worried about the min sink component. Its not a drastic difference and really when you think about it its going to be a factor when you dont find anything but flat air...and in that case I would have made the tactically wrong decision...if its a dead air round ill be launching the 4.0

Dont be too hard on LJ Plava he is just bitter because his boss is making him fly the Prestige He has a tough life so I cut him some slack.

Seriously, LJ keep up the posting loking forward to hearing more contest reports.
webbsolution is online now Find More Posts by webbsolution