Thread: Discussion Where did nitro heli's go????
View Single Post
Old May 01, 2012, 11:19 AM
Find More Posts by rotoraddict
Joined Jul 2008
1,729 Posts
I have always had a 30 nitro in my fleet & have owned many 30 sized nitros over the years (Hirobo Shuttles, Kalt Enforcers & Baron 30, Kyosho Concepts, TSK Mystar 30, Raptor 30 & a number of versions of the Century Hawk). The current 30 nitro in my fleet is the Century Hawk Pro which has well over 500 flights on it now.

I have also had many gassers, my Hawk Pro with the OS37 really outperformed them all until I got a Predator Gasser in 2005.

It is only the current generation of Century gassers (e.g. the Radikal G30 in the video) with the new high performance engines that are true smack type 3D machines.

What are the differences in crash costs for a beginner? I would strongly recommend the Hawk Pro simply because it is an easier build, due to its two stage power system, it has absolutely no critical alignment areas, it flies extremely well and it has a very low cost for repairs from any crash.

Heck, the most expensive crash I ever had with my Hawk Pro, cost about the same as a set of C/F blades for any of my gassers!
rotoraddict is online now Find More Posts by rotoraddict