Old Apr 30, 2012, 08:55 PM
Find More Posts by Whizgig
Eugene
Australia, VIC, Delacombe
Joined Oct 2006
918 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BThirsk View Post
What is you opion of the Titan. I am looking for a 450 class as I don't have time to complete my builds right now. Too busy at work. I looked at that or the KDS.
I have the Titain 450 Pro Carbon and it is very good fantastic quallity easy to setup and very stable to fly. The TX is programable via the computer using the T6 config program, and the TX has a nice feel to it and the sticks are hight adjustable and have a realy nice feel to them and they are very presice in their movment with the heli. I am very happy with it and I would recomend it to enyone without question.

In my searching I had a very hard time as Mick knows about my missfortunes in this long sarger to finaly get my 450.

Well here goes, after getting my first one that the wife brought me for christmas that was dead so I sent it back and it wasn't a Titain it was a cheap copy so I got my money back eventualy so I orderd a Titain direct from China, that didn't get here after 40 days of waiting so I contacted the seller and he refunded me.
I then orderd a 450 pro from rchobbyestore it arived in 3 days and I was happy it even came with an aluminium case and everything. But then I opend up the case and sitting before me was a Mystery 450 ver 3 and a crap TX and when I took it out the whole tail assembly was loose and it was of very poor construcktion. So I rang them up and they wern't going to refund me or even let me send it back to get it replaced, after many phone calls I finaly got the manager and she wanted me to send her photo's of it to prove that it wasn't what I orderd. So I sent the photo's to her and rang yet again, then she still stated it was the correct one so I argued with her that it wasn't until eventualy she stated that I now had to take photo's of every part of the heli that I thought was wrong and state in detail about each part and why it wasn't right.
In the meantime while this was all going on over 4 day's as soon as I got of the phone they took down the listing so this woman wanted me to have pictures of both the advertized and the one I got, luckily I don't empty my history and I could go back in offline mode and bring up the page and copy the images and put them together with mine to compaire the two. After yet another long phone call and even more arguing she agreed that it wasn't the same heli and said that I could return it for a full refund, so I demanded that she gave me that in an email allong with a postage paid retrun address so she did and I returned it. Two weeks later I finaly got my money back.

( I advize STRONGLY DO NOT BUY from this store )

At that time over at my suppermarket was a rep from Bigboyztoys runnig a stall selling r/c stuff and he had a Proper Titain 450 Pro Carbon which was what I had wanted all along so I brought it from him and I was realy happy again everything was fine untill I went to program the TX the rudder trim was broken (aghhh) buy this time all the shops had shut so I had to wait till the morning so got up flew over there and the guy said that he would take the tx and get the office to express me one tomorrow (cool) by the end of the week I was fumeing as I had not recived it and I could not get in touch with the guy, finaly I got in touch with the company and they said that they couldn't do anything until they recived the broken one from him so they could do the paper work and send me a new one. After the weekend I finaly got in touch with him and he said that he had given it to the store manager at the office to have a new one sent, so he got off the phone to me and rang the office after about an hour the office rang me to say that they have sent out the new one and it arrived the next mornig by courier.
Whizgig is offline Find More Posts by Whizgig