Old Apr 30, 2012, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by Toyranosaur
CNC Tweaker
Joined Oct 2006
344 Posts
New Product
Titanium Sprockets for HOR & GPV-1

Hello All,

At last, the Titanium sprockets are done! I only did a handful, they came out beautifully- I even hand-chamferred the edge of each hole, To say 'jewelrylike' is not a stretch. Tested on the lathe to ensure concentricty etc., and the sprockets are an interference fit on the hubs, so these may as well be 1 solid piece. I've done solid 1-pc. hub/sprockets & may do a few of those in the future, but unlikely the Ti's will be offered again- I wish the bike market was larger, I'd really love to just do bike parts all day! They just seem much more interesting than 4-wheeled parts, I don't know why....

So, these can be got for 59.99 ea. shipped anywhere, and I only sqeezed out 13 HOR units & 3 GPV-1 units, so act fast if you decide you want one as the last batch a few years ago blew out QUICK, and that's when you could still get the whole kit for the price of a sprocket. My Paypal address is chris@rogueelementcomponents.com , please make a note what the pmt. is for & these will ship immediately. Cheers all! Chris Cazan REC
Toyranosaur is offline Find More Posts by Toyranosaur