Old Apr 30, 2012, 07:24 AM
Find More Posts by gregory.da
ProBro, 3D
United States, FL, The Villages
Joined Jul 2008
946 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
You guys are all so great!! Thank you very much!

Chris, dude, it was pretty awesome!! I hate building, and I hate spending money even more, but if it's gotta go then let it go big!!

Gregory, I went with another Sabre. I'll know what to watch for this time. Did you zip tie your tank down? I was getting just a wee bit of foaming when the tank would get low. Just enough to feel it lean out a bit from the bubbles. I had foam behind the tank but I had it strapped really tight. How is your tank mounted?

David, I love Johnny Cash! I remember when he had a weekly tv show, and WR watched it every week!! Folsom Prison Blues! You crack me up!!
Yep, zip tied it. I get quite a bit of foaming on the ground at idle, but when I throttle up it didn't seem too bad and in the air it seems ok. Most folks on the Profile Brotherhood site would tell you to use rubberbands, but I think they are a pita. I used a double layer of closed cell foam under mine and when fully compressed witht the zip ties, it's still about 1/4" thick. Good luck on your next one.

ps. You really should contact Alex and at least let him know about the crappy wood you found in your 1st one. Dg
gregory.da is offline Find More Posts by gregory.da