- Fixed NS_BOOT macro, is 21 seconds now.
- Moved generation of configuration commands to companion program.
- Made changes to accommodate Drone 2.
- The second attachment has the wiring diagram for Drone 2. You need to get a level shifter like www.sparkfun.com BOB-08745 to make the Drone 2 I/O at 1.8V work. The resistor solution we have for Drone 1 will NOT work, you actually will kill the drone! The new wiring just changes the drone interface, nothing else.
- Added animations. The sketch has an 'animation' trigger now. The activation works like this: fly in FM2, do a short switch from FM2 to FM1 and back to FM2, for the next 0.4 seconds you can trigger one of 4 animations with the elevator/aileron stick. If you happen to fly a Drone 2, it will flip in the direction you moved the stick, a Drone 1 will nod in the direction it would flip if it could. This feature can be turned off on a configuration basis, so you can have configurations that do it and others that don't.
GPS still in the works, Drone 2 was more interesting.