View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2012, 11:55 AM
Find More Posts by Ginohio
United States, OH
Joined Mar 2012
1,070 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by YosefAugers View Post
Step 7 - Screwing the two rectangular pieces into the wing halves to hold the two halves of the wing together.

First, make sure you have the right screws. Recall that earlier I showed that there were two baggies with six screws -- one with smaller and one with larger screws. In the picture below, the far left baggie, for the nose wheel, contains the smaller screws and the far right baggie, which we're going to use now, contains the larger screws:

I just went ahead and made a video of how I am putting the screws through the two rectangular plastic pieces to hold the two wing halves together. The video is kinda long -- about six and a half minutes and I'm saying "um" a lot:

Here is the link for windows users.

Here is the link for mac users.

I have a question on this step, did you fit the rear wing plate with the magnet with the little rubber spacers that were in the bag? I didn't see where else they would go and it seems to make that wing plate more flush. Thanks for the Great work I am on this step now...the darn tape took a good 30 minutes to get on the tail. Bad eyes didn't help..lol
Ginohio is offline Find More Posts by Ginohio