Find More Posts by nathenyoung
Trader Rating: 3
United States, NJ, New Brunswick
Joined Jan 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
1/10 4wd nitro 2spd HPI RS4 3 evo receiver ready/RTR/trade

Here is a receiver ready 1/10 nitro 4 wheel drive 2 speed HPI RS4 3 evo with new (never started - you will have to break her in) .18 "epic big bore" engine. It also has a tsais polished rear exhaust and carbon upper deck & front/rear shock towers. If you are interested in getting into the hobby just let me know. For $24 more i will add a receiver/radio and a few more items to help you get started (receiver batteries/charger, nitro bottle, glow plug igniter, etc). Also if anyone has a complete receiver ready off-road car i would be willing to trade too. Here are some pics. You get a new set of hard drift tires on black wheels and a second set of hard drift tires (not glued yet) on deep dish chrome Work replicas. A nice black Nissan Skyline with leds (never ran on car - proper air holes need to be cut). A cracked used & abused BMW m3 beater body to run with. And of course any and all stock parts and bits i have for it (stock exhaust, random unused plastic bits & parts trees, etc, etc.) This is available receiver ready, shipped in the US for $175 via paypal or RTR for $199 via paypal. Thanks for looking.

nathenyoung is offline Find More Posts by nathenyoung
Last edited by nathenyoung; May 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM.