Thread: Discussion Frsky X12D radio
View Single Post
Old Apr 24, 2012, 03:24 PM
Find More Posts by jcervantes11
Joined Sep 2003
1,457 Posts
All I want is that this radio can use multi modulation without taking the module. Built in Frsky modulation plus a socket let say dms2 module for bind and fly. Very flexible system including able to be updated or flash firmware of good developer out there to get the most out Frsky radio when we get'em. User friendly, lot of switches. Would be great sliders to use for flaps. Telemetry built in instead using external lcd to view you're voltage and some what. Yes a special telemetry screen above the transmitter would be good but not external. Built in govenor menu would be nice but not important. Slider would be better at the side of the transmiter like my 9 cap super. Ton of settings. Couple nobs. Big lcd screen maybe color. Alot of feature for planes, heli and gliders like Futaba 8fg. Resolution 2048 or more. I'm pretty sure it'll have some type of program for mp3 play back if not that is ok firmware creators would add one due to the processor unit has hardware sound accelerator to play mp3. Or other sound extension format.

I'm not asking much am I? Just to have a Frsky radio that just work and good price to get everybody aboard and leave the old technology behind us good.
jcervantes11 is offline Find More Posts by jcervantes11