Old Apr 21, 2012, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by Doc Austin
TEAM EXTREME FLIGHT
USA, FL, Largo
Joined Dec 2005
18,595 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by electricrc68 View Post
thanks for the suggestion! anyone want to comment on my choices or have any other suggestions?
You've had a mini T28, but those are nowhere near as good as the regular sized Park Zone T28. I've flown a few of those and they are really nice airplanes, especially for the money. I think they are like $179 or so plug-n-play, so it's well under your budget. I'de say at least see if you can bumb a few laps on someone else's and I am pretty sure that will convince you it is nowhere near the same thing as the min one.

Quote:
Only thing is, I don't really like buying planes that are cheap...nothing wrong with them, i just dont really like them.
At your #250 bugfet, you're right at the point that you need to spend a little more if you want to step up, but it's a big step. For about $400 you can get into any number of really good, top quality 48" span 3D style aerobatic planes, and you can either fly them strictly for sport, or use them to move into 3D.

Check this..........

http://docaustinextreme.blogspot.com...rt-pilots.html

With this set up, the Extra EXP is not really any more difficul;t to fly than a T28, but it sure is a lot more capable. Quality wise, there is absolutely no comparison. Don't let that fact it is a 3D capable plane put you off....check the videos.
Doc Austin is online now Find More Posts by Doc Austin
Last edited by Doc Austin; Apr 21, 2012 at 06:07 PM.