Originally Posted by DeeBee1
I bought the FMS Mini Trojan last month but I was disappointed by the quality:
- The vertical fin was bowed quite badly
- The servo arms weren't centred on the servo spindles and the aileron ones can't really be easily adjusted as they are hot-glued in.
- The leads to the aileron Y-lead came away from the plug (while I was assembling it, not on the air luckily).
- The supplied charger didn't work.
- The control horn clevisis are very cheap and nasty and even the manual advises to use some fuel tubing over them in case they open in flight (tubing isn't supplied in the kit).
Too many things wrong, even for a cheap ARTF. Maybe I was just unlucky, but I took the plane back to the model shop and ordered one from a different manufacturer.
i got the 800mm hellcat and spitfire not had probs you had only thing was the screws for control horns on hellcat didnt fit so luckily got a huge box of bits n pieces had some to fit,
hows brighton these days used to live in hollingdean some 10 yrs ago..