View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 2012, 07:42 AM
Jimn8uay is offline
Find More Posts by Jimn8uay
JimN8UAY
United States, OH, Medina
Joined Oct 2004
684 Posts
Glider pilots!

Due to forecast weather, we are cancelling the Soaring Sunday for this Sunday 4/22. Winds are projected to be from the NNE @ 15 mph with gusts greater. With the cooler temperatures (now where is that nice 80 degree weather we had in March?? go figure...) conditions at the field will be marginal for our first meeting. Hopefully May weather is a bit kinder and gentler for us!

But...just because flatland flying is delayed, it doesn't mean we can't get in some slope flying! Conditions look prime for Edgewater so Sunday 4/22 is now, Slope Sunday! Mr Mike has sent out a post with the details about time for those on the slope list.

See you on the slope and on May 20th for another attempt at Soaring Sunday!

Jim Carlton

PS I should be starting a regular outing for soaring at the club field on Tuesday mornings beginning May 1st. I hope to debut the new winch cart by then which should make field setup much more convenient. Drop me a line if interested in joining me on Tuesdays.
Jimn8uay is offline Find More Posts by Jimn8uay
Reply With Quote