Here is the link to my calc (excel sheet):
and the link to my site, where I'll try to write some tutorials, if needed... and if you want to post some comments:
My calc works fine with any excel version, and can be used with open office (but without macro).
The purpose of this calc is more like power system optimization, so it might be uneasy to use but can be very accurate.
The electric motor model is similar to Drivecalc's model, but it can also work with a simpler model (like eCalc's model).
The propeller's performance is computed from wind tunnel data (mainly from UIUC website).
- simple aircraft aerodynamics,
- 160 motors database, with accurate motor model, or...
- generic motor model,
- simple motor model (from Kv, Io and R),
- 100 + propellers database,
- in-flight thrust and power, efficiency...
- etc, etc...
Please try it ! nothing commercial about this, just sharing and hoping someone has idea to improve it.