Originally Posted by LanceMc
I replaced all the stock servos with those HXT 900s after a stock servo failed on a pre-maiden check. I wrapped the servos in masking tape then used a drop of 5 min epoxy to hold them in place. I remember I had an issue with the servo/horn direction as well, but can't remember how I solved it. I'll check when I get home.
Here are 3 pics of how I installed the wing servos. I installed the aileron servos with the control horns facing the wing tips and leading edge. I installed the flap servos with the control horns facing the trailing edge and both facing the same horizontal direction. I seem to remember carving out a little bit of foam on one of them.