Old Apr 18, 2012, 08:36 AM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Stacks On?
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
13,229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by plowboy1966 View Post
I am going to send my 9c in to hobby services for repairs, when I get it back I was thinking of trying another module in it. I tried a Spektrum module, and in fact I still have it, but it didn't work well. Of course now I don't know if it was the module or my radio because now I am convinced there is a problem with the radio. Still, I won't try that module again since it almost cost me my 35% extra on her maiden flight! Anyway, I'd love to know what your experience with this combo has been. I'd really like to use my 9c again and this might be a viable upgrade for it.
Love my 9CHP but as a 72 radio it is the SLOWEST thing on the market. I added the Spread Rectrum mod and love it for indoors but not so much at the outdoor field.
http://www.xtremepowersystems.net/ Check out the "2.4GHz Spread Spectrum Air Product Comparison Guide" if you get serious about it. I am not sure when the new rx's are going to release, current nano rx's can drop to 2.7 volts before brown out. I am very interested in the new TX when it comes out, that may make my 9C a back up / indoor radio.
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy