Originally Posted by token44
So I'm still having a hard time seeing the value.
The initial cost difference of $100.00 between the 130X and 300X doesn't seem enough to justify it.
If the answer is simply "Because I want it" or "I can afford to buy as many helis as I want to" then fine, but the argument that the 300X is $100.00 more than a 130X is then irrelevant.
The 300X is a tremendous value. If you want to buy that instead, great. That doesn't mean the 130X isn't worth $240+ to people like me. I will preorder the 130X and skip the 300X because:
1) The 130X will fly in a smaller space.
2) The 130X will be safer around people.
3) The 130X may be more crash resistant (remains to be seen).
4) I already have a heli I like in the 300X size class that does great 3D (Gaui 200FES - wish the 300X was around when I built that!)
5) I'm sick of Walkera (V120D02) and I want to get down to a single TX