Originally Posted by csned1
I'm a newby so consider the source and bee easy on me if you've done all this already :<)
This may have nothing to do with your problem, and I know nothing about OP CC boards, but this is how I cured a similar problem with my advanced zoom MW 1.9
1. Set radio trims to neutral
2. Run through the pre-flight calibrations
3. Attempt to hover in ACCRO and take note which way it wants to go
4. Land if you need to and course adjust with transmitter trims... repeat as necessary
5. Make fine adjustments with "beat sticking" method and proceed to ATTI mode and enjoy hovering hands free...
Remember, I'm a newby so go easy on me if I'm completely off base.
I'm just as new as you
I probably need to just reset my transmitter and start over, all trims are neutral though