View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2012, 06:08 PM
Find More Posts by RCITGuy
United Kingdom, England, Croydon
Joined Feb 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriStar_drvr View Post
Does anyone have the canopy from the glider version? I crashed my Xeno today and broke the canopy. If you're willing to sell it, please reply to this post, PM me, or E-mail me at bnspencer@verizon.net

Thanks,
Brad
Hiya mate

Do you still need the flat canopy for your Xeno?

I have one and will never use it, so your welcome to it if you want, just PM me your address and you can have it for free, so long as the postage doesnt kill me.

I havent flown my Xeno in ages, since my first efforts and all the hassles with launching it, as I'm not brave enough to throw it with the power on, but I use the standard tuning power set and mine goes totally vertical, no problem, and I fly it on a 1000mAh 3S, but have an extra 25g lead in the nose to balance it.

For those asking about the lights, I only put a switch on them as it more a "Lets try this" kind of idea, and in the dark, they do light up really well, even when flying away from me you can see them, but the red is not as bright as the green...

I going to try my Xeno again I think, at a local park that has shallow hills, so I can at least throw it, no power, and I can get the power on before it hits the ground.

I find that a huge problem, in throwing it with power off, then getting onto the throttle before its already landed 20ft away
RCITGuy is offline Find More Posts by RCITGuy