View Single Post
Old Apr 10, 2012, 07:18 PM
Find More Posts by javipons22
Joined Mar 2011
76 Posts
I've had a similar episode , but with a faulty charger, sent it back with a RMA code and all the stuff needed ( ofcourse I payed for shipping) ... Took like a month for them to replace it with a new one , but finally I got a new charger back (Turnigy acucell 6) .. I did not have to pay the shipping that time , so i dont think they will charge you again the 97.00 ( lets hope so) ...

Another thing , the live support and the support center in hobbyking is really , really slow ... I contacted one of the live chat operators today and told him if he could inform their manager that is really difficult to spend an hour a day waiting for live chat to respond ( besides you dont get notifications on when they return your call , so you must stand by the screen seeing if they answer or not) ... Today it took me around an hour , and the waiting gets longer every day... I remember a year ago , you just had to wait 10 minutes or so .. Lets hope it gets back to being what it was before..

I opened up a post about this in the hobbyking forum , but I have lost hope on getting an answer, anyways here is the link if anybody wants to write something in complaint with the service http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbycity/f...=180762#180762
javipons22 is offline Find More Posts by javipons22