yep, I spent a little extra time on this one, even sanded down inside of trailing edge when I was folding the wing.
It turned out a bit too thin to completely hide an average 3S battery, but for the most part we wont see any insides.
Servos are metal gear this time, so I can actually embed them in wing surface and hide wires inside.
ESC and rX are already inside.
The seam between wings and central section will be reinforced and covered with gorilla tape, although it's already pretty rigid.
This time I will add coroplast winglets.
I did make a few very simple ribs to support the shape of center piece and wings around the area where I made cut outs for for the motor. It's very easy to get carried away and get too fancy, but I think for now it's still simple enough. And that's where I should probably stop
Also first picture makes it look like tip cord is same thickness as root, but that's just perspective distortion. I used a piece of pink foam that varies in height from 7/8" to about 1/2"