View Single Post
Old Apr 05, 2012, 11:15 PM
Find More Posts by Gordysoar
USA, KY, Louisville
Joined Oct 2002
895 Posts
Reading this thread is funny!

Sorry boys but those of us who know Barry personally from soaring events and buying from him just have to laugh. There's not a better guy in the business or even a better guy in the hobby.

I know its not funny to you guys who didn't get the things you wanted, or on time ..and didn't get to chat him up...but frankly he does the business at his pace, no one else's.

We are sooo lucky that Barry is there at all because of all the contributions he's driven in sailplane development along with Vladimir and Doc Drela..and even JW.

All the piss'n and moaning about what a bum he is...is justified same as it is about each of you on some level. But for everyone of you who think you are achieving something, some kind of hurt or injury in revenge for his lousy service by tattling here in RC Groups...there's 10 of us ready to claim the next shippment.

A good way to keep the supply moving along at most efficient paces....be sure to innudate him with emails and phone calls asking "are we there yet?"...I mean we wouldn't want him to spend the time packing up our orders :-).

Just thought I'd let you know how the rest of rc soaring feels about the bum!

Gordy
Why yes have have flown rc sailplanes more places with more guys than anyone else on Earth.
Gordysoar is offline Find More Posts by Gordysoar
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Check out my YouTube Channel